1.06.2011

2011 - Another Disappointing Year Without Flying Cars and Mexican US Presidents

Hey Gang! Happy New Year to all even to the Jews, Chinese and others that have separate New Year dates but still partake in the USA festivities. So it's been more than half a year and some change since my last post (it was an "eh" post but considering it had something to do with Kelly Kapowski, I'll consider it shoulder-shrug worthy). Typically, days that surround the New Year have an air of reinvigoration which lasts as long as fried chicken leftovers. And if you're black, that really isn't long at all. (Race note: by skin tone and general description, Indians and Italians may be deemed to have, using certain adjectives (one specifically),black skin based on sun intake and other generic elements.) But I have every intention to keep this up not because it's the right thing to do or because it's a social responsibility, but because I have no real reason not to update it. Plus, I felt it was time for me to stop being a D-bag (dickbag) and put my God given talents to work. Now I know what you're thinking - "Yeah right! He'll update it everyday for a week then forget again!" To your answer that I suggested for you, and please take no offense, but - "Fuck You!" but I say it with love and no offense (remember).
So without further ado, let the horrible Microsoft Paint altered photos commence.

PS: if you shook your head at any misspellings - then Fuck You, it's a blogpost and please take offense.

Hugs & Kisses

2 comments:

yo mama's mama said...

FINALLY!!!!! all my dreams come true

tiger woods said...

i believe it when i read it