5.08.2009

Snatch-City, Panama

Not ranked within the top 12 cricket playing countries by the International Cricket Council, Panama is struggling this season. Most notably known for its canal and its chief exports of banana, shrimp and coffee...
...I have no idea where this post is going, but I’ve never seen a case of herpes up close before, that never looked so tantalizing. It’s like drinking a spoiled carton of milk thinking to yourself that it’s just yogurt. Is it me, or are my eyes forming heart shapes around the snatch? Are women even allowed to play Cricket?

Well, without further ado...


3 comments:

CruJones said...

I love my Cricket cheerleaders, Like nothing else on earth !

wowaweewie said...

woooooooow....there was really no need for captions...woow again

Anonymous said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWW!!!! I want one!!! to go!!!!

HAFO