3.26.2009

Are Elephants Covered In My Deductible?

In Kochi, India an elephant goes “elephant” on a nearby vehicle when it realizes it’s an elephant. How this is a surprise to anyone, boggles my mind. Rubbernecking never gets old.
On the plus side, I’m sure explaining this to the insurance company should be rather easy considering all support is outsourced from there.

“Hi, yes my car was in an accident in India. An elephant uprooted my roof.”
“Yes! We have been having issues with our elephants this season. Can you please describe the elephant, Sir? Is it the elephant with the chains wrapped around its ankles?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to ride atop of an elephant. It seems like it would feel like I'm controlling a robot made of hard leather, tusk and barbarous love. And then I would make it shit on the lawns of people who never answered their doors when I was selling chocolate for new basketball uniforms.

Anonymous said...

correction to both of your stories: this took place Jackson Heights...

Anonymous said...

Correction Thrice: This was actually a CGI effect for Indiana Jones and the Misfits.