3.08.2009

Jesus@GetatHIM.com

I am a fan of Jesus. If I could wake up and physically give Jesus a high five every morning just to say, Thanks! I would. Now what the INFA-BAT has concocted goes beyond any Nintendo technology. There are a few questions I need answering before I provide COD.

-Will this “Revolutionary new 3-part system” increase my prayer/answer probability?
-Can you throw in a free talking crucifix when I order within the next 5 minutes?
-What was the old 3-part system?
-Will my prayers show up in Jesus’ SPAM folder?
-Does this serve as an anti-virus also?

All things considered, the market for selling erections has upped its profit in the past fiscal years. I have no problem walking around with an illegitimate 5-hour boner, but delegating prayer to a machine called Computer is asking for a lifetime of purgatory or ass rape. Either way, see you never.

SIDE NOTE: Did they really Trademark PrayReCorder & PrayerCaster but not P@H?

No comments: